Below is a video of the slides from the November 21st parent coffee on “Parenting and Technology”. You may pause the video at any point. Alternately the presentation slides are also linked as a PDF.
In addition below are links to the resources used in preparing for the presentation.
- Common Sense Media
- Center on Media and Child Health
- Elementary School Technology Facebook Page – “like” and receive periodic information about technology and learning and technology and parenting.
- Elementary School Technology Blog
- K9 Web Protection – a simple and free web filtering solution.
- Family Media Agreement – a good point to begin family conversations around technology.
- Talking Back to Facebook – James Steyer
*Special thanks to the AES ES Student Services department for their help and support in preparing and presenting this parent coffee.